Financial services company Bajaj Finance is set to declare its third-quarter results today and it is expected to be a good quarter for the company. Here are the key expectations:
- The company has raised about Rs 8,500 crore in Q3 which should aid in controlling the cost of funds.
- The assets under management (AUM) growth is at 35 percent, an 8-quarter low. However, its customer acquisition remains strong.
- The number of loans disbursed jumped sharply by 19 percent quarter-on-quarter when compared to a de-growth in Q2. So, sustaining the gross non-performing assets (NPA) below 1.6-1.65 percent will be positive.
- CNBC-TV18 poll suggests net interest income (NII) growth of 11 percent YoY while the net profit is expected to be up about 44 percent on a YoY basis.
- For Bajaj Finserv, general insurance business momentum should remain strong. In Q2 the premium growth was over 55 percent.