Market guru Ashwani Gujral of ashwanigujral.com gave his top stock picks for Tuesday's trade in an interview with CNBC-TV18.
One of India’s most famous market analysts, Gujral has been a full-time trader of stocks and derivatives for more than 20 years and runs a technical analysis plus trading chat room.
Gujral's stock recommendations for the day are:
- Sell Bank of Baroda (BoB) with a stop loss of Rs 86 and a target price of Rs 78.
- Sell Punjab National Bank (PNB) with a stop loss of Rs 55 and a target price of Rs 47.
- Sell Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) with a stop loss of Rs 104 and a target price of Rs 92.
- Buy Manapuram Finance with a stop loss of Rs 164 and a target price of Rs 178.
- Buy Titan Company with a stop loss of Rs 1,300 and a target price of Rs 1,345.
Follow stock recommendations by Ashwani Gujral here:
Disclaimer: The views and investment tips expressed by investment experts on CNBCTV18.com are their own and not that of the website or its management. CNBCTV18.com advises users to check with certified experts before taking any investment decisions.